Wishlist and Immediate Needs
During these times, we want and need to come together as the community we are and always have been. Many of you have asked how you can help. There are several ways:
- Volunteer Your Time at Heath
- Purchase an Item off a Heath Teacher Wishlist
- Purchase a Gift Card for Heath Families in Need
- Ms. Hockensmith is looking for a parent volunteer(s) a couple hours/week to help organize art materials given the requirements that each student has his/her own bag of supplies. The Covid-related requirements have created an abundance of additional work, and some assistance would be greatly appreciated. (See the images below to see what our creative kindergarteners have been doing!)
- If you are unable to make a weekly commitment but can come to help the teachers and administration on an ad hoc basis, there are plenty of jobs to be done. We’re looking to build of willing parents and caregivers whom we can email as needed.
If either of these opportunities interest you, please email email@example.com.
Each year, the Heath PTO shares a wishlist of supplies that the specialists need for their classrooms. Unable to share materials across classes, the specialists (e.g., art, phys ed, etc.) are depending on your help! Please visit their wishlist and contribute where you can.
Please note that the list is a living document and evolves as items are requested and purchased. Please check back often to see what the most current needs are.
In every community, including ours, families are struggling. We are accepting donations, in the form of gift cards, to help our Heath families in need! These may include gift cards to Target, Wegman’s, Shaw’s, CVS, Walgreens, and other frequented stores. Please bring the gift cards to the office, and they will be distributed.
Thank you in advance for your generosity. We’re going to get through this together!
The 2020-2021 Heath Hawk Fund closes on March 15. Please consider making a donation today!
Check out some wellness tips to support caregivers. The latest tip:
Why support your PTO?
The Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is a parent-run group that organizes and funds dozens of initiatives and enrichment programs for our children at Heath. Join other parents in helping make your child's school an excellent one!