Heath PTO Meetings
- 2-5-2021 - Heath Community PTO Zoom Meeting
- 12-11-2020 - Heath Community PTO Zoom Meeting
- 12-02-2020 - Superintendent and Parent Leaders Meeting
- 10-09-2020 - School Site Council Meeting
PTO Community Meetings
Heath PTO meetings are open to everyone in the Heath community, especially parents and caregivers. The meetings often feature presentations from the Principal, Vice-Principal, Teachers and Teaching Specialists, and Community Members.
Heath PTO "First Friday Coffee Hours" normally happen on the first Friday of each month at 8:05am in the Cafeteria. First Friday Coffee will be a bit different this year since we cannot meet in person. We will host three PTO Community Zoom sessions. Our objective is to share and discuss major PTO milestones and plans but also give everyone the opportunity to ask questions and share ideas. Zoom details will be shared a week prior to the event on the Heath PTO Calendar.
- Friday, December 11, 2020, 8:15-9:00 am on Zoom - Calendar Event / Meeting Recording / Principal's Presentation Slides
- Friday, February 5, 2021, 8:15-9:00 am on Zoom - Calendar Event / Meeting Recording
- Friday, May 14, 2021, 8:15-9:00 am on Zoom
School Site Council Meetings
All in the Heath School community are welcome to attend the Heath School Site Council meetings. The agenda and Zoom link for these meetings will be posted for the public to access on the Brookline Town calendar (https://www.brooklinema.gov/calendar.aspx?CID=105) prior to the meeting date.
- Friday, October 9, 2020, 8:30-9:45 am on Zoom - Calendar Event / Meeting Write-up
- Friday, December 4, 2020, 8:30-9:45 am on Zoom - Calendar Event
- Friday, March 5, 2021
- Friday, May 7, 2021
School Committee Meetings
The Brookline School Committee meetings are open to the public and all are encouraged to attend. There are various meetings, including of the full committee, subcommittees, expert advisory panels, and the ad hoc task forces. Community members are also encouraged to provide public comment. All full School Committee meetings are broadcast live by Brookline Interactive (BIG) and recordings are posted online. See the Brookline Town calendar (https://www.brooklinema.gov/calendar.aspx?CID=110) for information about the date, time, and agenda of upcoming meetings.
The 2020-2021 Heath Hawk Fund closes on March 15. Please consider making a donation today!
Check out some wellness tips to support caregivers. The latest tip:
Why support your PTO?
The Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is a parent-run group that organizes and funds dozens of initiatives and enrichment programs for our children at Heath. Join other parents in helping make your child's school an excellent one!