Lunch Chaperones Needed
Posted: 3/13/2021 6:04 am
Hello Heath parents and caregivers,
We are looking for volunteers to cover our students' lunch breaks beginning on Monday, March 29th. Lunches will be held outdoors as much as possible and run from 11:10 to 11:40 and 12:10-12:50. We need 6 volunteers per lunch time for each day (except Wednesdays).
Lunch chaperones will:
- Welcome students to their designated lunch zones
- Be present to the students to ensure they stay in their lunch zone
- Help students as needed
- Make sure the space is cleaned up at the end of the lunch period
We ask that volunteers:
- Commit to the same day of the week and same time slot for ease of scheduling
- Commit to volunteering one month at a time (example: March 29 through April, May, June)
- Be on-time for the start of the lunch period
- Complete a CORI form to participate (can be done by reaching out to Debbie Fay at the office: 617-870-4566 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are interested, please email Jeannine Schroder at email@example.com, and we will be back in contact to finalize the master schedule.
Jeannine and Candy
Check out some wellness tips to support caregivers. The latest tip:
Why support your PTO?
The Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) is a parent-run group that organizes and funds dozens of initiatives and enrichment programs for our children at Heath. Join other parents in helping make your child's school an excellent one!